My Golden Idol

Darth Cross

I finally got around to pouring some silicone on a sculpt of mine. And here's what popped out. Enjoy, but realize that this IS "primitive" art. :angel

Richard

Last edited:
BWHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
*Deep breath*
*cough**deep breath*

That's Brillaint. Thanks for sharing. Now all you need is a tride of chickens to worship and protect it.

camillas8vw.jpg

Fantastic man...a really great job. Is this a 1 off or are you planning a run? i am sure heaps of folk would be interested;)

Regards
TAZ

Were you trying to replicate the real, limited edition Gonzo Idol or is this something you totally did on your own?

<div class='quotetop'>(agent5 @ May 21 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1247938[/snapback]</div>
Were you trying to replicate the real, limited edition Gonzo Idol or is this something you totally did on your own?
[/b]

I didn't know that there was a limited edition of this. I just knew that this was something that I "had to" make once I got my Adventure Kermit. And the unfinished model sat on a shelf for at least a year and a half. If anyone's got pics of the limited edtion Gonzo, I'd really like to see them.

Kris, That diaorama is fantastic. :thumbsup It's amazing what the people here are able to accomplish.

Thanks for all the kind words you guys. After seeing how popular this is, I'll make this available to anyone who wants one. I'll start a thread in the junkyard.

And I was also wondering if I should sculpt a small chicken head so that the idol could be made more like the original Fertility Idol. :angel :rolleyes

Richard

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Cross @ May 21 2006, 12:17 PM) [snapback]1248003[/snapback]</div>
And I was also wondering if I should sculpt a small chicken head so that the idol could be made more like the original Fertility Idol. :angel :rolleyes

[/b]

What if you had him sitting on top of an egg?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back