my generic sith costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

warweaver84

hi
just thought i'd post this see what you guys think i put this together pretty quick and i think it looks ok spent the day walking round with my uncle (sandtrooper) my step dad (stormtrooper) and a freind (darth vader) it was i great day and it was for a great cause and the free beer helped lol :)

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MCM

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice duds! I like how you can see all of the different layers, the tunic and whatnot. I also really like the belt. What saber is that? I mean, it looks like a Vader, but which make?

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
the costume came out great, it also looks like you got a cool group of friends! nice work volunteering and making some smiles!

warweaver84

Thanks guys, I had a great day I have more photos I'll put some up when I get home from work :)
the saber is darth vaders your correct, it's the force fx one