My Gallery

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

spazjoel

Looks sweet but, in "the last stand", the lightning has shading, and ends up looking funny because of it. and in "the conflict for honor", it looks like there's a shadow missing below the leg of the pred that has been knocked on his back. other than than those two things everything else is spot on amazingly awesome especially the Xeno in "face off" :) and the textures on "predator locked on" :)

Dracon

:) Holey Moley! If that's not 3D render I am impressed. Incredible work there Dave Jones, wish I could do the same! Keep at it.
( had to change my post a bit:sorry bout that )

Dave Jones

Yeah, lighting can be awkward sometimes, especially in 3d. I didn't want to have too many lights in the scene as it would cast unwanted shadows and look very unrealistic. I wanted to have a primary light (sunlight) and add an ambiant light for the softer shadows

Dave Jones

no it was rendered out in 3ds max and edited in photoshop. Even have the scene file saved if you want me to upload a screenshot of it