My First TRUE Suit !!

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi guys,
I finally finish my suit, I wanted to thank to all of you that help me out making this possible ( I feel like just won an Oscar, lol )

*Scott (Mannowar) Bro you made this suit, all the detail is just amazing, Thank you for the advice and help.
*Paul (Hez) Outstanding bio, and a great guy to deal with.
*Joe (Bambooie) What can I say, Bro you are the KING of dreads !
*hellonearth Man, you started this, since the first time i saw you paintjob on that collectible, Thank you.

And to all of you that always kept me going, Bryan (predator666...), Lee (Usurper), and everybody that was there for me for my noob questions thank you ! Now i give you The Chimera Hunter:

DONEP1013.jpg

DONEP1015.jpg

DONEP1027.jpg

DONEP1005.jpg

DONEP1006.jpg

DONEP1026.jpg

DONEP1012.jpg

DONEP1025.jpg

DONEP1010.jpg

DONEP1019.jpg

DONEP1028.jpg

DONEP1035.jpg

DONEP1036.jpg

DONEP1030.jpg

DONEP1031.jpg

DONEP1032.jpg

DONEP1029.jpg

DONEP1040.jpg

DONEP1041.jpg

DONEP1042-1.jpg

DONEP1013.jpg

DONEP1015.jpg

DONEP1027.jpg

DONEP1005.jpg

DONEP1006.jpg

DONEP1026.jpg

DONEP1012.jpg

DONEP1025.jpg

DONEP1010.jpg

DONEP1019.jpg

DONEP1028.jpg

DONEP1035.jpg

DONEP1036.jpg

DONEP1030.jpg

DONEP1031.jpg

DONEP1032.jpg

DONEP1029.jpg

DONEP1040.jpg

DONEP1041.jpg

DONEP1042-1.jpg

contrats on the new suit ......

some may not realize what an accomplishment building an entire suit is....

you deserve major props for your journey....and to top it off the suit is really great

kudos again neo

AM

congratulations! thats a cool suit.

get some nettin on that badboy... oh yeah, love ya open mouthed head in the corner too... :)

Wow, that is an amazing suit! I am new to this site and I am looking to find a suit to add to the rest of my pieces I have so far. I still need the hands and some armor but I am looking for the skin (suit) first and foremost. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any info will help and would be greatly appreciated!

Ummm !! Moderators, please would you take care of this HUMONGOUS signature please !!!

Back to the topic, Thanks to everybody for the comments i really appreciate them, You guys don't know how happy i feel that i finish this bad boy, but there is more to come, some new add ons for NYCC and Halloween so GET READY !!!

Iam happy and proud, but ii did iit thanks to the tutorials, Bovine when u post that huntorial for the elder, i used as my bible so thanks to you to bro...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back