My first time painting the little pred!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Silverado

Hey guys this is the first time I ever painted these little pred models before. What do you think. I just painted the way I wanted. I am not finished but about 95% done. Does anybody recognize this model? I bought it off ebay awhile back. It stands about 10 inches tall. Is made out of plastic. One Solid piece.it is not poseable. When I got it it was almost all white not been painted. All the auction said was it was an early Kenner 1st year when movie came out. This is one of the most muscled up ones I have seen!

010.JPG

005.JPG

014.JPG

001.JPG

004.JPG

013.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Silverado

NICE paint job Silverado, I really like the red background color on the preds.
Twisted One
Thanks, He is not near as red in person but I mixed red and brown and a little burnt umber. The camera flash makes him seem more red. I definately went for the red to show . Don't you think he is more muscled than most of the models and kits you see? I have a few more other models and this one just looks like he could kick their ass! :)