My first terminator CPU attempt

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by XxN3BUL4xX, Mar 17, 2012.

1. XxN3BUL4xX

XxN3BUL4xX Member

Hi all just wanted to show you guys my first attempt on a terminator CPU and to see what u guys think not the best pic plus paint still a bit tacky plus any tips and comments very welcome

2. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

I like it. Looks good. Where is the slider switch? What does the other side look like? Can we get a shot of the insert tab end? What is it made of? What paint did you use, type, name, color?

3. XxN3BUL4xX

XxN3BUL4xX Member

It is made from plastic resin the other side will have the switch on as I've tried to get it to the movie version as best I can as the switch is on the other side in the movie, I'll take some more shots of it to show u, the paint is a metallic gold made by humbrol the red I made my self to get the colour close to the one in the film.

4. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

Cool, thanks.

5. T2SF

T2SF Well-Known Member

Very clean! And you scratch built it? How did you make the squares?

thanks for sharing!

Chris

6. XxN3BUL4xX

XxN3BUL4xX Member

It took me a good few go's to get it right but I did find the measurements of the screen used one on the Internet, doing the squares wasn't that bad lol I first made one from clay and one from sheets of styrene stuck together and did a lot of sawing and cutting on the styrene one after it was done I made a mold and cast it out of resin I might trying doing another one but this time not the damaged one but I like how it teard out.