my first suit

pill baxton

Hey everyone, So after months of work my suit is almost finished. My guantlets are not in the pics but they should be done in a few days, I still have to velcro the belt to the suit as you can see from it sagging down ever so gracefully LOL. So tell me what you think so far.

th_GEDC0034.jpg

th_GEDC0033.jpg

looks nice . You really need to pull your belt up though last i checked predator was into sagging his armor lol.

Those abs are EPIC man! Really like the suit. Ditto on the belt, though. Side note: I was watching *Aliens* on AMC today. Bill Paxton's "Game over man" still makes me laugh :p

Yeah, you might want to fix that belt. It looks like you're exposing yourself there, and nobody really wants to see a Predator's junk. :p

It's coming along nicely. You've certainly got that musclebound look that tells an Alien that you could rip it in half without even having to use wristblades or a computer gauntlet. (Speaking of which, I built you a mechanism for one of those, didn't I? I forget which one I did for you.)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back