My First Suit in Progress

deadhunter

Hello all here is my suit in progress

this is what i have been doing for the past 2 months.
first i got myself the ironman muscle suit
suit_000.jpg

suit_001b.jpg

suit_001a.jpg

then i cut off all the part i did not need, and added some more detail with a needle and thread.
suit_002.jpg

then i covered it with latex
suit_003.jpg

i added beads and yarn for bumps and veins and coated the whole thing and more latex and sprayed it white
suit_004.jpg

suit_005.jpg

suit_006.jpg

suit_007a.jpg

suit_007b.jpg

suit_008.jpg

after i did a base coat of white i started fleashin the suit out.
suit_009a.jpg

suit_009b.jpg

suit_0010.jpg

suit_011.jpg

suit_012.jpg

suit_013.jpg

suit_014.jpg

here is a shot of it all painted and hanging with a loin cloth and a piece of armor im working on
hanging_suit.jpg

then i got my self a mask its a rubies(i was on a very little buget but thats ok it all goood)
mask_000a.jpg

then i added some beads to it
mask_003.jpg

mask_004.jpg

i all so made some fangs for the bottom of the mandibles out of left over latex sprayed it white and started paintin
mask_005.jpg

and here is the finish paint for the mask
mask_006.jpg

mask_007.jpg

ive made some quill from bakerod and dread ring out of pvc pipe but i havent took pick of them yet.
and here is me in the first time trying on the suit to try ti out to see what mods i have to make on it for a better fit.
mask_013.jpg

thanks for looking any advice would be apperciated.
wearing_000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks pretty good, way to layer the colors to get the green. one crit, and take it as you like. i would tone down the pink/red mouth. since you have a bright green, they kinda fight for attention. but that's just my opinion.

cheers dude

Amazing work on that Iron Man suit! Looks fantastic!

My one criticizm would be the color choice. Green would be fine but I just think that it's a bit too bright. Otherwise, spectacular job on the detailing with the bumps and veins!

Amazing work on that Iron Man suit! Looks fantastic!

My one criticizm would be the color choice. Green would be fine but I just think that it's a bit too bright. Otherwise, spectacular job on the detailing with the bumps and veins!

your right with the green being bright it might need to be toned down, but my first thought was in nature deadly and poisonous things are bright so i was going along those lines.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back