My first Star Wars ESB prop (real one) !!!

Madrid Boba

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all, :)

Finally, i am the proud owner of a real Star Wras item !!! I just bought (2 days ago) the space slug teeth, from the ESB :love :love

"This is a slug puppet teeth casting created for the production of the 1980 sci-fi classic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. In the film, Han lands the Falcon inside a cavern on an asteroid to elude the Imperial TIE fighters in pursuit. Han then realizes that the cavern is actually a giant space slug and flies the ship out just before the massive jaws close. The casting was created as backup for these scenes but ultimately was not used. This jaw set is made of resin, and features numerous pointed teeth of various size throughout the upper and lower pieces. The two u-shaped pieces each measure approximately 6” x 8” (15cm x 20cm) and remain in fair condition, despite some of the smaller teeth missing the tips.
This item comes with a Prop Store Certificate of Authenticity."

Here are some pics

Star_Wars_ESB_Unused_Slug_Jaw_6.jpg

Star_Wars_ESB_Unused_Slug_Jaw_1.jpg

I bought them from the Prop Store of London, and the item was in the Prop Store in Los Angeles. I still haven't got it but it will be shipped soon....

Here are some pics of the real puppet

3738002865_ba4f3043c5_b.jpg

This is a big prop..here is a pic were you can see it compared to a hand... :eek

Exogorth.jpg

With the help of Cyberman, we will do a run of props, a diorama that will include a Millenium Falcon, that you can see in the Yunkyard

Thanks for looking, :thumbsup

Hope you liked it

Alfredo

Wow, owning something from one of the most popular and influential films of all time has to be quite a thrill! Congrats on your purchase!

Wow, owning something from one of the most popular and influential films of all time has to be quite a thrill! Congrats on your purchase!

Thanks !!

Yes indeed.... i never thought i could ever own one !!! :love :cry :facepalm :love:lol :eek :cool

Alfredo

That is so freaking cool. Its funny though, when I think Star Wars prop, the last thing that comes to mind is teeth! Saw your thread in the junkyard, that my friend is going to be wicked awesome.

Well, .... still haven't got it because they are some problems to be solved... as soon as i have more news i will let you know.

Alfredo

what a great score. Loved to see a run in the JY. I would mount these like how they do Sharks teeth. I would put these right next to my Sideshow space slug enviorama

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back