My First Replica (Hopefully...)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bohndigga

I wanted to start out small, so I decided to try and make the bomb that Han Solo uses in the Bunker on Endor in Return of the Jedi. However, I can't seem to find any source images to help me. Any and all help would be appreciated. (I'll watch it again and try to post a screengrab) Keep in mind that I don't have much skill or resources, I just want to try.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
It's too bad there's not more info on the parts used for this. One person I know of that has a real one won't answer emails about whether there's any maker info on the main part...

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Welcome to the community! This is one of the props I remember paying attention to when I was younger. You don't see many of these around, sadly. We should change that, :)