My first Predator

4505marcel

HI guys just thought id pop on some pics of my first pred suit, I brought this suit from a chappy on here so some may recognise it. Id say the legs are a little too short for me and im on 5'10" but overall it fits quite well. The head has now been foam filled so it sits a little better and looking at the pics I need to blacken further round on my nose as one side of the eyes has been trimmed away just a tad too much.
Ive had to do quite a few repairs on it as some of the armour pieces had fell off in the box and some of the paint has been ruined whilst packaged too but nothing that cant be fixed.

DSC05182.jpg.gif

predright.jpg

predleft.jpg

predback.jpg

What do you think?

Im going to swap the head out for a proper Pred 2 I think to keep it right for the armour, and I could do with some feet that have ancles attached really

DSC05182.jpg.gif

predright.jpg

predleft.jpg

predback.jpg

oooh I bet you were excited to get it ^^ It looks great in your pics! Cant wait to see the updates your going to do on it

Good luck hunting!

sniff sniff...a new pred is born....well sorta.

best part of buying anothers suit is you get to make it your own now..

most of the work is done so all you have to do is improve on your vision.

congrats

AM

Congrats! All you UK guys gotta get together for a photo shoot or something.
first up marcel.....nice suit fella congrats,and yes mr fett has hit the nail on the head us uk preds should have a get together and have a photoshoot as there are some wicked suits on here from members in the uk ;)

Thanks for your comments guys, do any of you UK guys do Expo, Mem or Movie mania. Im trooping in the Pred saturday at movie mania, which should be fun. Back to a Star wars based costume on the sunday though :)

Thanks for your comments guys, do any of you UK guys do Expo, Mem or Movie mania. Im trooping in the Pred saturday at movie mania, which should be fun. Back to a Star wars based costume on the sunday though :)

I'll definitely be at Expo in oct for the whole weekend all suited up and ready to go. Finally sorted out some Bambooies, A Usurper mask and my own Animatronic cannon. There's a few Preds going this year, so perfect opportunity for a Photoshoot ;)

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my first weekends troop as Predator and loved every minute of it, got loads of interaction with the punters. Damn ts hot in there, my gloves were full of sweat and the drip ran down my back. Cant wait for the next one.

Heres a couple if pics of the troop, my misses had her first troop with the UK Garrison as Lara Croft

DSC05251.jpg

DSC05248.jpg.gif

DSC05237.jpg

DSC05219.jpg

DSC05251.jpg

DSC05248.jpg.gif

DSC05237.jpg

DSC05219.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back