my first predator mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

acntt53

090125041246640418.jpg

this my first paint job on a predator mask

it is an uk garage kit of a predator version and now i show you my personnal paint on this mask

thank you

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

esdain

i have seen that mask about and don;t like it but i like the paint scheme you've used, looks good

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
yeah, that's the one from Cheltenham Props. he's always got stuff on Ebay

irishpred

nice job looks a lot better

this is my version of the same mask first attempt at delving in this type of work and the eyes are made out of table tennis balls

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Xalener

That mask looks....awsome!

It's cool to see more angular, sleek shapes in a sleek angular creature. That's surprisingly rare.

The paint scheme you've added makes it even better.

CoolleKotten

For a mask that looks so different amongs the others, you have really made a good job.
The paint-scheme is great, looks alot better now.

Kotten