my first predator head sculpture

PREDATORWARRIOR

Hi everyone newie here thought I would share my photos of my first predator sculpture I'm pretty happy overal for my first attempt.

preedator_build_stage_1a.jpg

preedator_build_stage_1b.jpg.jpg

preedator_build_stage_1c.jpg.jpg

preedator_build_stage_1d.jpg.jpg

preedator_build_stage_1f.jpg.jpg

preedator_build_stage_1g.jpg.jpg

preedator_build_stage_1h.jpg.jpg

preedator_build_stage_1i.jpg.jpg

preedator_build_stage_1j.jpg.jpg

preedator_build_stage_1i.jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good
Great to see another Aussie on the lair
I think the mandibles are a little bit too chunky and thick and where the top teeth meets the gum looks a bit over pronounced.
Keep up the great work :)

I think the mandibles are a little bit too chunky and thick and where the top teeth meets the gum looks a bit over pronounced.

I concur but the overall shape looks pretty good. Just needs a bit more work and some finer detail added. The hardest part's already done, i.e. getting away from the TV and actually sculpting the thing. Good luck with the rest of the project.
Nearly forgot - welcome to the Lair.

Hey mate yeah agree with kelz great to see another aussie on here who is obseesed with predator :D
your sculpt is coming along nicely awesome work man and love the tattoo as well bloody brilliant

Looking great for a first sculpt mate, welcome to the lair :D

Only thing that stands out to me are the little spikes on the crown of the head, they don't seem to be blended in to the head and just like they've been "stuck" on.
Blend the edges in a little, then get that baby molded and casted!

hey everyone thought i would post up my progress on my first predator mask/head still not finished yet will keep you all updated

Image014.jpg

Image019.jpg

Paint_up.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image016.jpg

1st_laytex_mask_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I know Don from Carolines in Jimboomba, I just though there was a chance it might be you.
He's been telling me about your pred sculpt for a while and he gave me your number today

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back