My First Pred Suit

DHB

Hi all

Finally got some pics of my pred suit. Again I would like to thank Pdisc for selling it to me. It’s a great suit. I plan on adding more to it for next year. Dread beads, bio mask, and cannon. Lots of great people here in the lair I shouldn’t have a problem.

I haven't been able to get more pics yet. and no i didnt win the comp i was at ........ Damn it ........ lol. all well next year :D

11237_172510926458_610231458_3478219_1421672_n.jpg

11237_172513476458_610231458_3478248_8102160_n.jpg

noobie mistake I forgot to paint around my eyes

14441_1278653685234_1196771033_834669_5202576_n.jpg

DSC00046_1.jpg

Got another pic. don't know his name, and don't know if he is a lair member or not, but he did a good job on his suit. ;)

Thanks
David

Last edited by a moderator:
This being my first suit I had no idea how it was going to fit me. But to my surprise it fit great no modification needed. I couldn’t believe it.

:D Killer suit man....looks good on you. A Steve Herd Celtic will fit....thats what I had on mine. You can throw a Scar bio,P1 Bio,Chopper bio.....all those bios will fit over that DB MASK.

Thanks for the info

i was in it for over 7 hours. ......Damn...... it was worth it. the reaction i got was unreal. cant wait to do it again.

Thanks for the info,
I was in it for over 7 hours. ......Damn...... It was worth it. The reaction I got was unreal. Can't wait to do it again.
I would probably fill the same way when I get into my suit hopefully shooting for July, 2010

;) Killer suit man....looks good on you. A Steve Herd Celtic will fit....thats what I had on mine. You can throw a Scar bio,P1 Bio,Chopper bio.....all those bios will fit over that DB MASK.
That is what I thought when I was helping this one guy when he was asking if a "Wolf bio would fit a P1 head?" What was even funnier was when Hez was repeating the same answer :D
Here is the thread link:
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=14978

Thanks ;)

The journey is never over. Always thinking of ways to improve it, and or add more to it. I just got my Celtic Bio and AVP Cannon from Casey(Biohunter76) . And it makes me want to do more. Its addicting

Yea man Casey knows his stuff. His attention to detail and workmanship is outstanding.
I don’t have the cannon arm yet. I’m planning on doing the animatronics for the arm and add lights on the cannon. That my thing, I like the electronics part. Once I have it working I will post pic’s and a how to. Don’t want to get into it to much. I’m still in the planning stage. I’ve seen the work some members have done here and it gives me a good idea where to start.

Btw. I will have to take some pic’s of my mask with the bio on it. It’s sick.

Thanks
David

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back