My first pred. helmet

Regan Wolfeyes

Hey im new to all this so bare with me. As you can see im still in the process with sanding down the bondo but its almost ready for me to put details and paint but one things for sure i need to some how bend one of the cheeks in or out. :(

predator_helmet_001.jpg

predator_helmet_002.jpg

predator_helmet_003.jpg

predator_helmet_004.jpg

predator_helmet_005.jpg

predator_helmet_006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its good for your very first one! I just did my first one today. I'm going to wait til tomorrow to see how it turns out still waiting for the plaster to dry. Did you do the pepakura bio mask template? I might try that next time.

Thats the same one I used when making my first bio. Do you plan to do any modifications or are you just going to go with the shape that it already is? Other than reshaping the cheek?

Hey im new to all this so bare with me.
sweat.gif
As you can see im still in the process with sanding down the bondo but its almost ready for me to put details and paint but one things for sure i need to some how bend one of the cheeks in or out. :)
i did use pepakura and im going to make my own detals so its not going to be well..boring but im almost finished yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back