My First post... my Iron Man costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

saint99

I have been a lurker on the boards for years and finally registered. I wanted to show off my Iron Man Armor, created like many others with all the generous help from the good people on this forum. I took it to PlanetCon in Kansas City last month where it won first place in the group category of the
costume contest.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

saint99

I'm currently working on a lot of upgrades, a fiberglass helmet almost finished, I've put in computer fans in the back to help vent heat, and I've added pieces to cover where the zentai suit shows.