My First Origional Post

Mogul42

Hello,
I've been lurking around here getting inspiration and paper-craft files. I'm excited to show some content of my own to contribute. I always saw the respirator part of a storm trooper helmet so I made a lockdown mask to pass the time.

Attachments

• 20210722_115128.jpg
    20210722_115128.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
  • 20200724_194332.jpg
    20200724_194332.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 100
It's a little big of a respirator, but fun and comfortable. They are one way valves for exhaust and then the bottom back part are tubes for intake from the back.

It's looking good...but, in my opinion, too big. I think your idea of a Stormtrooper mask is an excellent one; the design could be re-done, keeping the main features but smaller.;)

It's a little big of a respirator, but fun and comfortable. They are one way valves for exhaust and then the bottom back part are tubes for intake from the back.

Looks like it would be an entertaining painting respirator... but is it actually useful as an anti-disease mask if it has exhaust valves? Being as he whole point of those masks it to trap the wearer's breath and thus protect everyone else around the masked person.

Still, it's an amazing result! I've no idea how you did it, so this is just magic. :)

I have had a thought to do a smaller version. This one is big enough that if I made the rest of the helmet it would fit. It is made out of Sintra and epoxy. I like the medium.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back