My first Mark IX Tricorder…

Doc101

Lovely kit from Stapleton Productions and great electronics from gmprops. My first Tricorder build… learned lots about paint, patience and the need for more practice. Was great fun though

… It seems to work on both humans and Basset Hounds too. Bonus.

Any thoughts on cool ways to display it? I don’t think the electronics timeout to leave it open on a stand.

4C01ECA8-887A-4967-A04C-B9999CC87B10.jpeg

70650886-C11F-48AA-A0EA-73D423791057.jpeg

66928C44-F25F-4D4C-A91E-A55EF9EA1E13.jpeg

0DD64641-C1CA-4CD9-9CED-5112DB1C6592.jpeg

Looks fantastic, i have the Stapleton Productions XI engineering tricorder waiting to be built. did you wait long for gmprops, i ordered back in 2019 my electronics. i know people have said they take a while. get the odd msg every year about delays. Seeing your finished prop reminds me how much i was looking forward to this build.

Looks fantastic, i have the Stapleton Productions XI engineering tricorder waiting to be built. did you wait long for gmprops, i ordered back in 2019 my electronics. i know people have said they take a while. get the odd msg every year about delays. Seeing your finished prop reminds me how much i was looking forward to this build.
Hi, I am very much in the same boat. I actually ordered two kits, one for the boomerang phaser and the other for the Mrk X Science Stapleton Tricorder from his shop on Etsy in 2021. I DID get the phaser electronics within...two weeks of my order, but nothing else. Please let me know if you have any communication or PM me.

I will let you know. I'm not holding out much hope as I haven't heard anything for a while. More than a little frustrating as her is selling items still but ignoring previous orders.

Jason

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back