MY FIRST HYBRID PREDATOR!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

afedorniak

hi all would like to start by thanking everyone whos contributed to this build, that's usurper,bambooie,monstermaker ,froggy,elui(julie) for the amazing electronics,as this is my first ever attempt at building this suit ive gained alot of experience,hopfully to start another next year,which hopfully be better.anyway ill start with a few pics for now and will update more during the next few days.

pred_x_032.JPG

pred_x_019.JPG

pred_x_024.JPG

pred_x_033.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

afedorniak

congrats. have you thought about going to the convention next year?
yes i have ive got a local newspaper coming to do a spot on me as im the only pred in our town and hopfully get sponsership fingers crossed!!!will add more pics soon!

Usurper

You know i had totally forgot where that head went, think i blocked the sale of it out of my memory as i liked it hehe.

nice to see it still on the lair, and on a suit no less.

congrats. :D

afedorniak

had the local newspaper up yesterday to interveiw me and took some pics ,should be out in 2-3 weeks time or before, will put it up on here when i get it !!