My first head....well..pred head at least.

skunk

Hello folks....this is my first pred sculpt.
I'm a big fan of the work that goes on here on this board......i was a previous member....but got banned for being a dick!....lol.....my previous name was Armourdillo.....i'll probably get banned again now......but i didn't want anyone thinking i was sneeking about like a fairy.....i'm not here to cause trouble as some have thought in the past.....but i have a strong set of morals that i apply to everything in life....not just forums....so i dont feel that as a member of a forum i have to agree with everyone......but i am also quite outspoken at times......and tact is not exactly my strongest attribute :lol: ...and i probably pissed in a few peoples slippers as a result.......it was not my intention.
So.....appologies to those who have dripping wet slippers.....I hope we can get along this time.
here is my first attempt at a pred .....

i am at the stage where i am starting to add the detail....but before i go too far...thought it might be an idead to get a couple of opinions if thats ok.
oh....and please ignore the teeth as they are just temp teeth that i put together quick with putty to use in the sculpt.

yeah, im luvin that sculpt too.
& i think teeth dont look to bad aty all... im lookin forward to seein ya finished piece.
good work fella... :lol:

oh & i luv ya 'pissin in peoples slippers' comment... lmao :lol:

!OMG! THAT SCULPT LOOKS AMAZING! he looks like hes a badblood to me. since he has a broken teeth and looks like hes been in fights before, you should give him some scars on him. cant wait to see the finished product painted!

Thanks for the comments folks....but the teeth are ****...lol....and he WILL be part of a full badblood suit but i will be adding scars at the latex point, that way if i end up making more than one....their scars will be different.

Mutant pred?.....care to ellaborate on that?

Thanks for the comments folks....but the teeth are ****...lol....and he WILL be part of a full badblood suit but i will be adding scars at the latex point, that way if i end up making more than one....their scars will be different.

Mutant pred?.....care to ellaborate on that?

Possibly meant mutant pred because of the multiple upper tusks?

Wolf was scarred, thus the look and missing tusk. Your's (which is bad ass and I want it) has a upper and lower set of teeth, plus the extra pair in the middle (which I love). Whole thing looks great, maybe some detail on the mandibles. But other then that, killer work.

Wolf was scarred, thus the look and missing tusk. Your's (which is bad ass and I want it) has a upper and lower set of teeth, plus the extra pair in the middle (which I love). Whole thing looks great, maybe some detail on the mandibles. But other then that, killer work.

Thanks for the feedback....and thanks Mothmonty and Obraxis.

Wolf does have a missing mandible...but if you look on his non scarred side he also has two tusks on his upper mandible...all i am doing is exagerating the size of his extra tusk...nothing new really...i just liked the look.
I have to add alot more detail to the mandibles and the whole sculpt in general ...and i will no doubt be doing constant re-shaping as i go lol.....so he will look quite different to how he does now...I havent even touched the lower mandibles yet as i am really not sure where to go with them.....I want him to be an individual....but obviously not too far from what has been done already so he will be recocniseable as a pred.

Just a small update for those who are interested.
I have done a little re-shaping and added a little more detail......still a way to go yet but it's getting there..

Thanks for looking.

Thanks folks

@ Ambush....I will be moulding this sculpt and making a latex mask from it and will probably use acrylics mixed with latex.

@ Smasher...A huntorial on moulding you say....well....i will take progress pics when i mould it...and IF it comes out ok then i will do just that....but there is a chance i could balls it all up.....in which case I wont LOL.

thanks again

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back