My First Go at Wrist Blades

Benzle

Hi guys,

I am in the process of trying to complete my very first blade gauntlet, but before I continue... does it look a bit too big? particulary on the sides? or once I wear the full costume..it would look more proportional?
2011_05_28_9.50.47.jpg

2011_05_28_9.50.59.jpg

2011_05_28_9.52.32.jpg

Feedback whether negative or positive will def. help!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
well i happen to be a fan of the "slimmer" look so to me they are a bit wide on the sides, but they look fairly normal. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as sizing. The design looks SICK, very unique.

They look great. That's the great thing about building the suit from the beginning, almost everything will vary from other suits. :)

They look fine to me. The top of the gauntlet (before the blade housing on top) looks a little wider than I'd make it, but I don't think that's any reason to start over. What matters is that you've got a unique design and it looks good.

Actually, the blade gauntlet I made has a pretty large housing on top, so I'm probably not one to talk. I'd like to resculpt it sometime if I ever get time, but it seems like I have too many other projects in the meantime.

The only thing that's really excessive in your photos, though, is the number of bottles of soap and shampoo in the shower. I'm surprised you have room for that many bottles -- or are there even more on another shelf? It looks like nobody in your household has any brand preferences in common. :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys..Will post more pics as I progress.

:) @Elkman: haha...I guess the wife wants me to smell nice!

Looks good to me, also keeping in mind on the size its pretty much right on, if you look at a lot of the pics and references, I haven't seen any that are really small, even the ones I have made are rather big, but when you look at most of the Predator stuff out there, there isn't anything small about them lol ESPECIALLY the AVP Preds.

-James

I like em! They may look a little big now, but the more armor you add to the outfit, they will fall into proportion.

What are ya making them with?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back