My First Ghostbusters Proton Pack.

MattBryce

Hi all new to the forums (Long time lurker) thought I would finally sign up and actually start posting. started on a 3D printed proton pack about a year ago but had to put it on hold for a long time, recently due to being in lockdown found myself with time to work on it some more.

Already did some work on the neutrona wand but planning on picking that up futher down the line for now trying to make some progress on the pack its-self.

The pack is based on a CAD model sourced from Thingyverse, the original creator said they had scaled it to 80% so i scaled it back up and started changing it as I printed, found a few inaccuracies and decided to correct them to best of my ability (my cad skills suck but i get by)

will post pictures as I progress

Be gentle I'm a noob and it's still early days doing this on a badly restricted budget

Thingiverse files are here: Ghostbusters Proton Pack by MattBryce (always subject to change as i work on it)

Printed Parts:
acD4ufO.jpg

qFzKq25.jpg

Filled:
XCTG1F7.jpg

CVdJi2n.jpg

Primered:
mtxRh3G.jpg

qgSkA9v.jpg

Painted:
QTfeyPl.jpg

ffEIxxs.jpg

Clippard Valve:
NWV8EZF.jpg

zdwFAuZ.jpg

First Weathering Pass:
jhOAin3.jpg

QLmiQKy.jpg

Last edited:
Outstanding work! Man, there must have been ALOT sandpaper used. Also officially welcome to the board!

Hi Matt Bryce! I’ve been printing and loving your proton pack on thingieverse. Though when I went on it today it said 404. Did you delete it? It’s really sad I can’t finish printing! Sorry I noticed I commented twice

Hi Matt Bryce! I found your thingieverse files for the proton pack. I’ve loved them and they are great. But when I went on thingieverse today to get some more files, it’s says 404. Did you delete them? It’s sad I can’t finishing printing

Hi Matt Bryce! I found your thingieverse files for the proton pack. I’ve loved them and they are great. But when I went on thingieverse today to get some more files, it’s says 404. Did you delete them? It’s sad I can’t finishing printing
Hi, sorry I haven't been on here in a while, I've stopped using thingiverse as it sucks now, are you still in need of the files?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back