My first ever bio-helmet 90% finished. UPDATED!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KalleKatten

Now these are the kind of posts that I really enjoy-- people trying new and different techniques that may or may not have been tried before, but great results.
Your skills will just get better and better as you progress. I commend you on your initiative and using what you could use. Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing more of what you have to offer from Sweden!!
Great Job!
Thanks buddy o_O well I guess, if you don't know what you're doing, do what you think you're doing. Or something like that I appreciate all the possitive feedback you all are giving, it just makes me go on and on and get better in time

I've never heard about this way of doing it but I figured I'd atleast try and see what happend.
It turned out pretty good for someone who doesn't know much about these things.

Thanks!
I'll do my absolute best of making my own Predator
And I'm looking forward to display my work so you all can see :D

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.