My First Doctor prop collection

LeoCor Replicas

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally got a few First Doctor-era props together to take some pictures. I know the wallet is *technically* the Eleventh Doctor's, but it has Hartnell's face on it so I'm counting it. :lol:

• The signet ring was a quick little afternoon project, involving a silver ring base I got at a gem shop, a costume gem from the craft store, and some super glue.

• The TARDIS keys are just two of many Yale and Yale-type keys I've acquired over the past couple of years. A newer brass-finish key standing in as the David Bradley "Twice Upon a Time" version, and a more vintage key on a snake chain as Susan Foreman's key. (Thanks to Terrasolo for their fantastic TARDIS key research!)

• The library card was just a print-out made by a fellow member here, placed in a black bi-fold I.D. wallet I found on eBay, which appeared to be the closest match to the SA wallet.

297064208_391807539723495_295335188082758508_n.png
297377020_567566738428036_418684788899563591_n.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.