My first build (deago ESB SS Falcon!)

Coming along! Fun area to work on.

IMG_4291.jpgIMG_4292.jpg

Almost done with the tunnel rebuild, every area stops you in your tracks with a piece you are missing, or realize you ran out of... tonight, its the M16 and the Hood ;/grrrrr sooo close, oh well, this is almost done and it's almost done so I can tell that it all lines up well!

IMG_4317.jpgIMG_4318.jpgIMG_4316.jpgIMG_4315.jpgIMG_4313.jpg

I can’t believe how much work you’re putting into this! It’s so good. I’m still waiting for your actuators for the rear flaps to become available. In the meantime, I’ll be watching this beauty come together.

Hmmm I was gonna let this slide, but now it's really bugging me, guess I get to rip these 2 panels off and rebuild them, for the 3rd time...

Dang.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
vividfury, I'm ordering some more silicone today! New molds are coming....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm I was gonna let this slide, but now it's really bugging me, guess I get to rip these 2 panels off and rebuild them, for the 3rd time...

View attachment 828132

- - - Updated - - -
@vividfury, I'm ordering some more silicone today! New molds are coming....

I guess that’s what happens when you choose that pill , or decide to go down that rabbit hole , once you start down that path you’ll find it almost impossible to leave ... you insanely , talented , perfectionist you !;)

:cheersGed

Sometimes there is a fear that the project might come to an end too soon, so we obsess about everything until there is nothing else to do - but we keep messing with it again, and again, re-doing little things, re-building big things, re-painting and re-weathering and ... Yep, It is a form of insanity, or ... just having fun!

I know, I don't want to mess around and accidentally finish this !!

: O

I keep finding stuff and thinking to myself "I have put WAY too much time, money, and brain cells into this to walk by it at the end of the day and see something that I could have fixed hahah" this is on the bottom though, soooooo maybe I will let it go and it can be one of those things that makes mine special! yeah that's how I need to look at it!!!

when I "finish" this I'm going to epoxy the lid on the display so I can't get it off....ever!!

Hey Kris , she’s looking beautiful for a ‘ Hunk of Junk ‘ ! ... have to ask you though - are you even slightly tempted to complete your incredible build ... and NOT prime & paint it ?
I understand that doing so is the ‘ norm ‘ , but she’s gorgeous as is and leaving her ‘ bare ‘ would certainly make her stand out even more than she already does ... Just a thought .

Apologies in advance if it’s a stupid one .

:cheersGe

Hey Kris , she’s looking beautiful for a ‘ Hunk of Junk ‘ ! ... have to ask you though - are you even slightly tempted to complete your incredible build ... and NOT prime & paint it ?
I understand that doing so is the ‘ norm ‘ , but she’s gorgeous as is and leaving her ‘ bare ‘ would certainly make her stand out even more than she already does ... Just a thought .

Apologies in advance if it’s a stupid one .

:cheersGe
I have to paint it, it's gonna sting to prime it for sure, but I have to paint it hehe, especially after seeing Guy's Archive X hues, they look sooooooooo goooooooood

besides if I were gonna leave it bare I would have to be waaay more accurate to all the styrene and kit part colors ;P

No worries mate ;)
Just thought to ask , and besides you’re probably right ... the pictures on here will have to suffice as a record of your determination and excellent skills at recreating this gorgeous craft .
I’m sure you have ‘ solid ‘ copies of her development for safekeeping , and to share down the track .
Looking forward to seeing how you’ll dress her up !

:cheersGed

Last edited:
Yeah i’m Gonna take a bunch of pics once it’s all done, what blows is that i’m Gonna have to prime and base some of it before i’m Able to do the final assembly, namely that inner jawbox:/

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back