My First Bio Mask

PredatorPrincess

My First Bio Mask

I love the predator movies and I decided I wanted to try to be predator for halloween. So I bought some clay, plaster strips and tried to make a bio mask. Now give me a break I havent messed with clay since elementary school so dont be to harsh . But I would love to know what you guys think.

I still have to paint it, I've been waiting for the plaster to harden even more. I know there's a pepakura file for this but I'm still new and not to sure how to use all that I havent really messed with it I have it printed but after I did I read some people saying it was to small. I dont know I might still try it. :(

dscf1597a.jpg.png

dscf1601c.jpg.png

Looks pretty good so far. Can't tell how big it is from the pics, but looks like your well on the way to finishing it.

Looks good and you are at the right place to finish this baby with the best looks. There are a lot of amazing people on here who will help you with the steps. And make sure to keep reading through all the sections cuz that's exactly what we all do while making a suit. I, myself, am on here for hours and hours to see which is the best way to do anything regarding the Predator. Keep us posted with the progress. Good luck

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back