My First Bio Mask, plate armor end others stufs

Nigel

Hi, family! My name is Jeferson Schmengler I live in south Brasil in one city called Porto Alegre and I'm fãn Predator! I play x Aliens Predator on PC also watch movies and I want to cosplay! I have 42 years of age in my country think I no have much quality material to make something other really good, so I want to learn from you guys! Tks :)
look this video fron Aliens vs Predator game

PC101410.JPG

I'm doing well: the work piece in micro corrugated paper (the kind used in packaging), Then think of applying a blanket of polyester resin and then cover with plastic mass! Or can I only apply the plastic mass in the right role?
PC101411.JPG

PC101412.JPG

The Plasma cannon i make in epoxi

PC101419.JPG

PC101429.JPG

Mask tutorial fron youtube ( not me)

Last edited by a moderator:
OLá Caçadores! então estou aqui novamente trazendo para todos um incrivel artigo que encontrei na web. Postei no meu blog tudo no total; trata-se de um tutorial para fazer o P1 Bio em papekura; tutorial com link para download e arquivos partilhados de outros helmets. Divirta-se

Hello Hunters! so here I am all for bringing back an amazing article I found on the web. I posted on my blog all in all, this is a tutorial to make in the P1 Bio papekura; tutorial with link to download shared files and other helmets. Enjoy yourself

Look at this tutorial in my Blog:
http://pedalada-rs.blogspot.com/2011/09/guide-for-predator-1-bio-helmet-in.html

Look at this cool video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPqlPxAB19k&feature=related

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back