My first attempt in mask paint , Bob Bagy p2 mask (Final update ) .

djodjo2xl

I Hunters ;
This is my first mask painting and building attempt, on Bob Bagy P2 mask.
DSC04323.JPG

First I removed latex teeth , and i make my own ,from clay.I made latex mold for cating theet in acrylic resin.
IMG_0242.JPG

Put some foam in the mask to fit.
IMG_0283.JPG

After fillling all the little hole with a mix of talcum powder and latex, I apply the paint ( 6 volume of createx paint for 1 of permawet)with airbrush .

IMG_0353.JPG

I used a brush for details...

IMG_0434.JPG

I painted some sadows area with airbrush and put the quills and dreads.
IMG_0377.JPG

The final result:

Thanks all Hunters for precious advices I had found on the lair
Thank you for looking...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude beyond AWESOME !! question What did you use to draw the veins in the mouth? Airbrush, marker? I really hope my first paint up for the Chimera Hunter is at least half as good as your dude...

Beautiful work, especially for your first paint job! I love the pics without the flash...they look so much more real. You should try taking some natural lighting pics outside to really show off your work.

Hi,

Thanks Hunters for all your compliments and advices. :)
I used a marker for drawinng the veins in the mouth :

and now like "Mbzradeloip" said it'll be better to lighten up on the mouth veins,but I'm still trying How to do that...

I bought this mask on Ebay in december 09,seller's name was "Teambagy",i think it was Robert bagy himself:
http://myworld.ebay.fr/teambagy?ssPageName...E:X:RTQ:FR:1181

Most of P2 masks I had seen have a opened mouth (it's more impressive)but you can find in this forum sometime P2 mask from Daniel Bravo or Mannowar with closed mouth, take a look to this topic "who makes what":
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=13503

Thanks .

Hi Hunters ,
After your advices this is a little update,I tryed to lighten up on the mouth veins, put some brown on theet,I removed quills and stick them better, and this is the result:

IMG_0541__559_x_600_.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Finally after one year,
I dicided to repaint jaws and some parts , changed quills ,dreads and beads, and get dreads and beads from Bambooie , glass eyes and quills from Froggy P2 neck seal from Biohunter 76:

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

Thanks for looking. B)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back