My Finished Gladiator Predator

ptgreek

Well ..some of my friends pics are floating my way of my new suit. The Scene in West Hollywood was crazy! 600,000+ people in attendance. I was even shot on the local fox news channel ( and was promptly text by friends saying they saw me) The new suit handled well and was much easier to wear then I expected. Great seeing Julie there...met Dave, but missed each other in suits.
here are some pics:

IMG_4764.jpg

IMG_4767.jpg

Me and my roommates ( costumes I whipped up at the last min. for them Ram-Man and an Evil Doll)
IMG_4747.jpg

jessreynoldscostume.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

my after pred costume: DAFT PUNK ..much easier to dance in
IMG_4770.jpg

here is some video of me waiting to get on the news:
VIDEO

IMG_4764.jpg

IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

jessreynoldscostume.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

thanks guys! always fun to suit up. My roommate is a pro photographer ..we are gonna shoot some more pics of this suit ..it'll show the depth of the paint Joe did on the skins much better. Halloween pics are always fun though

Ptgreek,

Thanks for posting the pix, great costume :D

Looking forward to pix from your roommate!

600,000+ people....

yup, Gladiator Pred got mobbed, couldn't go five steps without somebody wanting a picture...

Support team is a MUST, four corners, one on point, one in back to keep people from pulling dreads, etc.

Next year at SDCC!

---
Ei'luj

Great looking suit, a real gladiator. I bet you where excited as I was on the big reveal for Halloween. Again great job all your hard work paid off. :D

Ha ...Thanks ..the Daft Punk Thomas suit was sooo much fun to wear too. It gave me a chance to change character in the party hours of the night. I had small powered speakers clipped to my belt that pumped Daft Punk music loud. Me and my group had an "elevator Dance party" in the hotel ..when the doors opened in the lobby ..and the music was blasting and we were all dancing...the crowd in the hotel started cracking up. All around, one of the better Halloweens I've had

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back