My finished Gene Simmons KISS boot shells

UFO

Sr Member
since no one on my facebook appreciates these, i guess ill post em here. I realized that i had these boot shells sitting in a box for years and finally decided to finish em up. Comments welcome!
(oh, and ill take more pics of em if anyone really wants to see... my dang camera died right after i shot this pic...)
boots.jpg

Well, I'll give you a whoot! :thumbsup

Now, put them on some platforms and stomp around the mall in them!

-Rylo

Those are nice!

I figure this is a good place to post this, as you seem to have the knowledge.

I've searched the forum over, and I can't find and anything on building platform boots outta foam. Any ideas?

I've never seen a well made pair of foam or wood platforms. You can buy destroyer leggings and platforms (pretty cheap, too) for the shells if that's what you're looking for. They have them at kissmuseum.com

Just ditch the vinyl dragon heads and add a decent set of Kydex or ABS shells.

Those are nice!

I figure this is a good place to post this, as you seem to have the knowledge.

I've searched the forum over, and I can't find and anything on building platform boots outta foam. Any ideas?

thanks!
heres a pic of the "eye"... they're mirror backed rhinestones so they have a nice sparkle in person. its hard to tell that from the pic though.
boots2.jpg

I've never seen a well made pair of foam or wood platforms. You can buy destroyer leggings and platforms (pretty cheap, too) for the shells if that's what you're looking for. They have them at kissmuseum.com

Just ditch the vinyl dragon heads and add a decent set of Kydex or ABS shells.

Thanks! I'm really just talking about platforms in general. I've owned several pair of platform boots, and they are usually fairly uncomfortable. I was really just looking for a way to produce a foam platform that I could attatched to the bottom of a pair of new balance shoes and create a skin to go over them.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back