My Fett at FWA 2012

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Redtogusa

Nice Fett. To me it looks like your vest and jumpsuit could do with a bit more weathering but hey that's only my opinion.

apolifka

Thanks for the advice, the vest is still a bit shiny, I agree but I'm pretty weathered lower down. When I get around to submitting for the 501st I'll make sure I consider some more weathering. The Fett Man can always use more grime :)

MrGzilla

hey man, i think i talked to you for a minuet at momocon this year, i was with my girlfriend who was wearing my stormtrooper armor.
your boba fett looked outstanding and i love the voice changer.

apolifka

Yeah! I totally remember seeing her on an escalator and I wasn't sure where to place her armor with so much grime and what looked like a TD pauldron :) Her kit looked excellant as well. Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it.

MrGzilla

haha i got the kit off ebay for like $250 and is just a cheep polystyrene, but it looks pretty good all dirtied up.
and no problem, it really looks great!

one question though, why did you go with the more orange color on the helmet? it looks great, ive just never seen another like it.

apolifka

Thanks! It's actually a Jodo Kast helmet and doesn't go with the rest of the kit. I'm kind of like an action figure with the wrong head on > at that time of the con my Fett helmet was still away being painted on commission so I wore what I had.