My Favorite Costumes! What's In Your Closet?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Canalien

Hi all you costume makers!Halloween is approaching fast what are you going to be? As someone joking said to me "I wonder what's in Rhonda's closet?" I laughed to myself and thought OMG that's alot of stuff lol So I put together some pics from Halloween's in a vid of some of my Favorite Costumes.
Curious to know what's in your closet and just how many costumes do we all have?
cheers
Rhonda

http://youtu.be/BlLGyctWSbE

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Double H

Awesome costumes, that a nice - large range you got their. All fantastic quality like the pred and davy jones. Did you make them all yourself?

Canalien

Happy Halloween to you guys! Thank you:) I do love costumes as most of us do, I have revised most of the costumes you see in the vid. Some from scratch others modified.As for Davy Jones the mask is bot and from the neck down I did myself. Now lets see some pics of your costumes Jason you have alot of cool ones hint hint. For the most part it just shows we all know how to have fun!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Rhonda

Double H

There some great selections there, I have only made one or two costumes. One being Zepp the jigsaw dummy from the Saw films - with tricycle (lol), Ghost Rider and a Jack Sparrow costume (just having trouble uploading the pictures).

Canalien

Yahoot! Thanks Guys! LOVE THOSE PICS JAS! and yup the Pred sure has evolved in a short year! But that is why I LOVE this hobby it's never ending:)
cheers
Rhonda