my ever growing skull collection

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

StoneHeart

Nice! did you make all of them or buy them? And if you bought them mind telling me where?
I am working on a Hunting Camp dio based from the camp in Predators ^^

John Hircock

Nice! :D did you make all of them or buy them? And if you bought them mind telling me where?
I am working on a Hunting Camp dio based from the camp in Predators ^^

I scored a bag of about eight skulls from Scott Whitworth at Monsterpooluza for $15.00
check out his website at www.whitworthsculpturestudio.com

John

bkkwolf

I scored a bag of about eight skulls from Scott Whitworth at Monsterpooluza for $15.00
check out his website at www.whitworthsculpturestudio.com

John
Pretty tempting, any pic showing the size compare to a figure ?
as it's written 1/6 - 1/8 :D

John Hircock

Pretty tempting, any pic showing the size compare to a figure ?
as it's written 1/6 - 1/8 :D

These skulls are a tad small to be 1/6 exactly probably closer to 1/8th for the average adult. still very usefull for many applications.
I thought they would be a nice add on to any 1/6th scale pred. I'll try and post a picture soon to give you an idea of scale, however at $15.00
its hard to go wrong.

John

the reverend

These skulls are a tad small to be 1/6 exactly probably closer to 1/8th for the average adult. still very usefull for many applications.
I thought they would be a nice add on to any 1/6th scale pred. I'll try and post a picture soon to give you an idea of scale, however at $15.00
its hard to go wrong.

John
the human skulls are true 1/6 as i made them and customized them myself.