My Elder W.I.P

JBReplicas

Sr Member
Well after picking up a copy of Uratz's amazing elder bio helmet I was so pleased with the outcome and feedback generated by the paintjob I decided to start a whole elder suit to go alongside my Wolf suit, some of you may have already seen the bio helmet paintup, I purchased a set of Ruffkins AVP gauntlets from a fellow UK hunter and have begun colour matching them to the same scheme as my bio, a battered silver and gold scheme which I hope shows a kind of regal quality for my elder, anyways the quality of the pics is terrible (as always :) ) really must get myself a decent digi camera, please let me know your thought and any suggestions you have for chest/torso armour as I want to make an original suit, that is not strictly AVP enjoy!

Image028_1.jpg

Image003_4.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image018_2.jpg

Very nice work on the bio :) Have you considered the flashback preds from AVP 1? They sport half armor, more of a P1 look with AVP armor....maybe a take some of that and things you like from AVP 2 also, that would be an original, unique suit.

The subtle weathering begins on the gauntlets halves, basically all I have done here is lay down a layer of flat gold in the areas I want and now I have begun dabbing black and bronze into the corners and edges, this will then be covered by a light dabbing of the gold again and then some pastel shading will be added, more to come

Image011_5.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back