My Elder Predator repaint

elvis1976

Hi guys I'm pretty new to this board so first of all hi to everybody!
I'm an active member on the sideshow freaks.

I just wanted to have some comments or advice to improve my work.

Here's an AVP elder Predator with the P2 elder head (i find the head better than the AVP one).
I added the flintlock and small details.

Feedback welcome.

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg

IMG_4640.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg

IMG_4640.jpg

very unique man! definitely never seen a pred like that, well kinda, but definitely not really :D it's a good thing i've never been a big fan of the symmetrical armor that is AVP armor, but thats not your fault, why don't ya try taken the right shoulder pad off or somethin' or i think if you could modify current armor to resemble the ancient elders in the movie (single breasted,but having to come up with a strap to connect it) then it would help, i don't normally constructively criticize but it seems like you're just almost there you're just looking for something to balance (or unbalance) it, looks really cool so far though!

say, if you're just now introducing yourself, there is a "introducing ones self" section that you could/should take care of that on, just nice to do is all, trying to be helpful ;)

Hi there and welcome to the Lair. I'm also not a great lover of the AVP bulky armour, but as pointed out that's not your fault. Pardon my ignorance but did you re-paint any of this as the colours all blends together well. Your pictures are also welcome as I (after saying I don't really like AVP Predators) am working on an AVP plaque and needed some good close ups of the armour. I've noticed a couple of things I missed on my sculpt, so cheers dor that.

Hi there and welcome to the Lair. I'm also not a great lover of the AVP bulky armour, but as pointed out that's not your fault. Pardon my ignorance but did you re-paint any of this as the colours all blends together well. Your pictures are also welcome as I (after saying I don't really like AVP Predators) am working on an AVP plaque and needed some good close ups of the armour. I've noticed a couple of things I missed on my sculpt, so cheers dor that.

Thanks man!
Yes everything was repainted from head to toe.

i have seen your work on sideshow freaks and it is pretty spectacular work! this eldar looks great subtle mods but really works keep the pics coming i know the guys on here will really appreciate your work!

Thanks guys, I listen to some and went with a non symetrical combo for the armor and it came out better i think.
Added some details here and there.

IMG_6464-1.jpg

IMG_6463-1.jpg

IMG_6462-1.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6499.jpg
IMG_6500.jpg
IMG_6501.jpg

IMG_6464-1.jpg

IMG_6463-1.jpg

IMG_6462-1.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6499.jpg

IMG_6500.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

WOW!!! i haven't seen it since you altered it and that looks awesome !!! :D great work, from one customizer to another looks like you lightened up the quills a little too, very nice.

Blasphemy! You have dishonored our beloved P2 Elder by putting him in the lesser noble AVP armor. Oh the horror...my eyes!!!

Hi guys I'm pretty new to this board so first of all hi to everybody!
I'm an active member on the sideshow freaks.

I just wanted to have some comments or advice to improve my work.

Here's an AVP elder Predator with the P2 elder head (i find the head better than the AVP one).
I added the flintlock and small details.

Feedback welcome.

IMG_4637.jpg

Wow! Did you repaint the gun too?

IMG_4637.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back