My elder P1 display

ablary

Just thought id share my most recent trade with Luis (LHULK)
It’s an Elder P1 style predator – the mask is an earlier grusderk mask and the armour is Mander’s earlier work (I think but I am not 100%)
I still haven’t put this on fully and don’t really intend do as it makes a pretty decent display…for now.
Here are some quick snaps I took the minute the suit arrived!

P7090023.jpg

P7090022.jpg

P7090025.jpg

P7170007.jpg

P7170004.jpg

Thanks for the comments, I think that’s one of grusderks bio helmets as it came with the mask and the magnets did fit correctly. But I wouldn’t know for sure. The helmet has black fabric from the inside and is lighter than most of the ones I have owned before. I can take more pics later

Awesome Lary!! i miss him!! hheehhehehehe

looks amazing brother

just to confirm it is a grusderk mask and bio,the skin is a peter mander old school P1,the armor is made by the legend carlart

hope this helps

Awesome Lary!! i miss him!! hheehhehehehe

looks amazing brother

just to confirm it is a grusderk mask and bio,the skin is a peter mander old school P1,the armor is made by the legend carlart

hope this helps
thats a mander skin! looks like a grusderk one the patterns and style of the paint job looks very similar to grusderks, oh well i'm obviously wrong :eek:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back