My Elder Costume Update Not Showing Of Too Much! But Have A Look

xenomorphhunter1

hi there im working on a p2 elder costume at the moment and just want to show you guys and gals my new trophy, yet to be painted cutlass and my flintlock pistol hope you all enjoy regards Dylan. dont want to show too much cause i want too suprise yous with my finished SUIT! :)

T6E98pRSJ.jpg

X1YQb597R.jpg

iSXVmYe5N.jpg

Iq8vEg0kX.jpg

B2hIVuUer.jpg

7iXW5nv3f.jpg

yeah i am and thanks :) the rest of my suit is in the my garage, you wouldnt by any chance know were i could find a mask too go with this?? if so please share kind regards dylan :D

Thats a nice collection you got going there.

Many people make mask that could go with your build, Usurper himself has sculpted and cast some bad ass masks. Check the who makes what list or items for sale in the marketplace... you can never be sure when you can grab a bargain....

Hope this helps

Thats a nice collection you got going there.

Many people make mask that could go with your build, Usurper himself has sculpted and cast some bad ass masks. Check the who makes what list or items for sale in the marketplace... you can never be sure when you can grab a bargain....

Hope this helps
thanks very much for the info always nice too find a helpful hunter :) regards Dylan

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back