my E.T l'extra-terrestre

zion72

Je nouveau ici sur le forum Votre suis, je vous Intermédiaires présentées réalisation de ma: ET échelle 1/4

grandp12.jpg
main12.jpg

profil11.jpg

Attachments

• ok1.jpg
    ok1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Translates.... "I new here on this forum and straight away I'd like to present to you my 1/4 scale ET."

Great Job! Love the execution of this piece. Not 100% accurate but beautifully created and the paint-job is fantastic!

hello, thank you .the pictures are those of prototype NSP CHAVANT HARD . eyes are balls in chromed steel. the draw resin is in progress and will be painted

Just noticed a slight issue with the head shape.... The face looks to pushed in. When viewed from above it should be like in the diagram below.
ETheadProf.jpg

The profile needs more attention.... Look at bringing the nose and mouth area out more and the nose needs to be bigger ;)

et-the-extra-terrestrial-605533l.jpg-1.jpgET.jpg

Last edited:
At the moment the nose to half the size it should be and level with the eyes.... it needs to be pushed out more Concave and away from the eyes, if you understand my meaning ;) The detailing is excellent! - Better than a lot of 1:1 ETs I've seen.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back