my E.T l'extra-terrestre

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zion72

Je nouveau ici sur le forum Votre suis, je vous Intermédiaires présentées réalisation de ma: ET échelle 1/4

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Translates.... "I new here on this forum and straight away I'd like to present to you my 1/4 scale ET."

Great Job! Love the execution of this piece. Not 100% accurate but beautifully created and the paint-job is fantastic!

Mr Mold Maker

Sr Member
Bienvenue ! il semble très agréable. comment avez-vous obtenu le chrome sur les yeux ?

Google translate, don't fail me now! :lol

zion72

hello, thank you .the pictures are those of prototype NSP CHAVANT HARD . eyes are balls in chromed steel. the draw resin is in progress and will be painted

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just noticed a slight issue with the head shape.... The face looks to pushed in. When viewed from above it should be like in the diagram below.
ETheadProf.jpg

The profile needs more attention.... Look at bringing the nose and mouth area out more and the nose needs to be bigger ;)

et-the-extra-terrestrial-605533l.jpg-1.jpgET.jpg

Last edited:

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
At the moment the nose to half the size it should be and level with the eyes.... it needs to be pushed out more Concave and away from the eyes, if you understand my meaning ;) The detailing is excellent! - Better than a lot of 1:1 ETs I've seen.