My DW.....Finish

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MotoGuy75

Wow, that is awesome work.Are you doing it all by paintbrush, or using airbrush at all?I was wondering,when doing models like this where do you start?I have a couple that I bought already painted,and have thought about buying a raw one and give it a go.Never worked on models that small usually 1/32nd scale.

Thanks, Daren

perdanax

wow...another death warrior arise..this one looks "clean" , the final work should be impreesive...

Justin1

Hey justin thanks but you did an amazing job on your too!!!!!

m
I think I just got lucky, lol. I really do love yours. Did you paint the aliens the same way you did for the Bug Hunter? The same process? The finish on them is awesome! I love it!