Question my debit card expired monthly payment not made for premium. i'm freaking out

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
my debit card expired had to activate a new one. my monthly recurring payment did not get payed. not that handy with my paypal site. says next payment the 6th of this month. still active. don't know what to do. I have to have my premium membership. i'm freaking out..

HHHEEEEELLLLPPPPP.....
Just cancel your existing subscription and star a new one.

http://www.therpf.com/payments.php

Sean

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK Montagar. something puzzled me tho. it seems like it automatically set itself to recurring payment. first time i did it. I think it was Art that had to explain to me how to go into Paypal and set it to recurring payment. Is it automatic now? I really don't want to go through this again next month. and I truly appreciate the help.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK Montagar. something puzzled me tho. it seems like it automatically set itself to recurring payment. first time i did it. I think it was Art that had to explain to me how to go into Paypal and set it to recurring payment. Is it automatic now? I really don't want to go through this again next month. and I truly appreciate the help.
It has always been automatic, but IIRC your situation was different from the normal process (maybe because you use a debit card). Do you remember the process that Art explained or do I need to get him involved with this again?