My Death Warrior

Sun

Long time no see everybody, just finished the Death Warrior, it spend me several month but really enjoy. Thanks for watching. :)
DSCF1499.jpg

DSCF1489.jpg

DSCF1494.jpg

DSCF1492.jpg

DSCF1510.jpg

DSCF1511.jpg

DSCF1502.jpg

DSCF1503.jpg

DSCF1519.jpg

DSCF1507.jpg

DSCF1499.jpg

DSCF1489.jpg

DSCF1494.jpg

DSCF1492.jpg

DSCF1510.jpg

DSCF1511.jpg

DSCF1502.jpg

DSCF1503.jpg

DSCF1519.jpg

DSCF1507.jpg

Incredible Narin sculpt again showing a sympathetic paint job. Particularly like the oozing blood round the spear and the glossy finish on the Aliens' carapace. Hell, I just love all of it. Congratulations on producing a beautiful piece of work.

don't want to be nice but really one of the best paint job job I've ever seen.
The alien glossy effect is just perfect !
You are f...G good man !

Incredible paint-up! The detail is exceptional and I love all of the color used in the piece. They work together so well and bring the piece together. The time you took on this piece shows. WELL DONE!

The Death Warrior has always been one of my favs. Thanks for posting some very detailed and cool looking photos. .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
impressive work , i have 6 Narin predators in my room, now keeping $ for more :D ..i dreams of this guy every night..lol...

:D Wow that really is a stunning piece of work, it really is amazing. I love everything about it, what a fantastic job!

My general observations:

The Dreads are by far my favorite! they look awesome, they have an awesome texture! Good work!

I also like the texture of the Xenomorph skin. It reminds me of whale skin. Much how I imagine a xenomorph's skin should be.

the armor coloring is great, but I think it may be a little to similar to skin tone.

Overall good work. I dream of owing an awesome paint of this sculpt. This is by far Narin's best IMO!

wow . VERY VERY VERY NICE KIT . how did you do that ? i'm so stunned . what did you used in coloring these ? airbrush or just plain brush ? :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back