My DeAgostini Falcon. DONE!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jun Austria

Started painting this beast last November 2020. And finished on 4th of May 2021. Finally, I can move on to another project and regain a large space on my workbench. My intention is to follow the studio model. So I didn't include the interior. Replaced some original parts with a 3d printed parts for the Cockpit Cone and the Headlight walls. And installed a metal framing inside the model for the support stand to grab on. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 170
  • Falcon ILM vs Jun.jpg
    Falcon ILM vs Jun.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 957

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jun Austria

Looking on starting my Falcon. What parts did you replace and where did you get the parts?
The most glaring parts that I replaced is the Cockpit Cone. Below are the link for the parts I replaced.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.