My Dawn Of Justice Batman Cowl

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Peachpanda

Jr Member
I don't know anybody in Canada, but what I recommend doing is to cast a plaster mold of the mask and use the latex-slush method, its budget friendly and easy to do.

Josephscott93

hay man i like what your doing! hows the mold looking now? and how far have you come? :D im also doing a batfleck cowl you should check it out! :D thanks!

rfortin

Thanks everybody... Joseph... i don't have finish the sculpture... i do a lot of ajustement next week... with all the new photo we saw this week. I work on the belt too!! i'll keep you in touch very soon!

bleyd

Sr Member
KRopserkel is in Alberta. I haven't seen him here for a bit but check his website. He's done some great work.