My Darth Vader costume @ convention

mikajedi

Hi :) I went to a convention with my second DV costume. This is not as good as my display anyway it's ok for costuming.
It was my first time with this costume I was very happy, I also met Dave Prowse.
I was standing just on his left, He said hi and was happy, it was the same thing for me.
parvis_DSCF7904.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

parvis_DSCF7919.jpg

& more pics of my costume
gggg4lw.jpg

eerer9bz.jpg

I am the vader on the left :)
vador20060211ch.jpg

vador20060169ho.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

conv_DSCF8600.jpg

vador20060321zn.jpg

mikavador26wf.jpg

mikavador11ln.jpg

OH MY GOD :confused That is VERY cool, so many SW characters in one place at the same time.

you look great in your costume, well done :)

It's cool to see Vader (Prowse) and Maul (Parks) there at the same time too. I just wish GL had used Maul more in the movies, I would've loved to see Vader have to fight Maul for the Emperor's top spot.

Anyway, I digress, those are some great pics you have there :)

Cheers,

Kraig

<div class='quotetop'>(Boba Frett @ May 18 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]1246579[/snapback]</div>
Those are some great pics :)

Is that Huggy Bear?
[/b]

LMAO i think it's him wasnt he in i'm gonna get you sucka not starwars... was he??? :confused

<div class='quotetop'>(KevVader @ May 18 2006, 05:39 PM) [snapback]1246435[/snapback]</div>
...isn't that the French woman from Lost in the 2nd pic?
[/b]

Great Vader - very classic looking.

About the woman from lost - I was just thinking the same thing when I scrolled down and read your post. Any info on her connection to SW or this event?

Thanks

Jason

Also, I believe the guy standing next to Dave Prowse is NOT Parks.....it is Mathew Wood, General Grevious's voice if I'm not mistaken. However, I've been known to make mistakes.............from time to time. ;)

VaderFanForever

<div class='quotetop'>(TKLawyer @ May 19 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]1246619[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(KevVader @ May 18 2006, 05:39 PM) [snapback]1246435[/snapback]
...isn't that the French woman from Lost in the 2nd pic?
[/b]

Great Vader - very classic looking.

About the woman from lost - I was just thinking the same thing when I scrolled down and read your post. Any info on her connection to SW or this event?

Thanks

Jason
[/b][/quote]

She also played Delenn in Babylon 5.

Thanks everyone :) This SF convention called "studio-polis 2"was in France last week.
There was the French + Belgium & German 501 ST.
It wasn't only about Star Wars.
Well the actors were Huggy Bear (Antonio Fargs) , + Mira Furlan (from Lost & babylon ) + Mary Oyaya (luminara unduli in AOTC & ROTS) + Kenny Baker + Dave Prowse + Billy Dee Williams (he wasn't on the pic but I've seen him)

WOW, nice Vader you got there. Really cool looking... AND... you're taller than the other Vader... nice. :)

But, whatever happened to the widows peak area of the dome? It looks broken off. :eek

And THIS is the pose you have to have you mannequin in... that's just so cool.
<div class='quotetop'>(mikajedi @ May 18 2006, 02:03 PM) [snapback]1246158[/snapback]</div>

Very impressive. :thumbsup

Thanks :) NoHumorMan, The widows peak was like that when I bought this helmet...may be later I'll buy another better helmet.
Well about the pose on my display I think It will be difficult on my mannequin because It's very strong...so anyway i'll think about something new.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back