My Da Vinci Code Robert Langdon Props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

aaronstreet2020

Amazing work on the book cover and paperwork! I’ve started putting together a collection of props from the trilogy too. I currently have the cryptex and I’ve just finished modelling the safe key from the Da Vinci Code Movie, which I’m hoping to make and have potentially chrome and gold plated.

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Amazing work on the book cover and paperwork! I’ve started putting together a collection of props from the trilogy too. I currently have the cryptex and I’ve just finished modelling the safe key from the Da Vinci Code Movie, which I’m hoping to make and have potentially chrome and gold plated.
Nice, would love to see your key when it's finished. I have the Noble Collection one but I don't think anyone is happy with the quality.

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
nice work man! That looks so cool! Is this mostly 3D printed? Does it light up? I Was thinking about modelling this next.
Yeah mostly 3D printed, with a few metal pieces and an acrylic tube. It was quite a bit of work to model. I’ve considered selling the files for it.

Also, as of right now it doesn’t light up, but I just bought some materials to work on getting the battery meter and the antimatter to light up.

Markus

Nice! I made a replica of the anti-matter canister from Angels and Demons last year. I love this series. Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.
I am not such a big fan of these movies, but I recognize a great prop when I see one. And this one is just beautiful - really impressive!!

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am not such a big fan of these movies, but I recognize a great prop when I see one. And this one is just beautiful - really impressive!!
Thank you! Like them or not, I do think that the Langdon movies have some REALLY great props. This was one of my dream props for years until I finally got my printer and modeled it up.