My Costume

Yeah I see it, theres a bit of a black edge to the suit; and around the eyes, the skin tone looks out of place to the mask eye sockets.

I got ya back derak, you aint crazy yet.

2nd pic down the head looks to have been moved or touched up as theres a big dred shaped shadow to the right and rough looking pixels around head.

although it cold be just a trick on the light :D

Nice suit though .

Well, The pictures are real, but the camera was crappy when the pictures were taken at the house, I will put more pics up. I would never put fake pics up without letting everyone know that they are fake or Manipulated Photography. The pictures taken are real just bad exposure.

Enjoy the new pics

P9250118.jpg

P9250119.jpg

P9250121.jpg

P9250123.jpg

P9250125.jpg

P9250118.jpg

P9250119.jpg

P9250121.jpg

P9250123.jpg

P9250125.jpg

i concur with my colleague ...that is a nice looking suit... the second added image would be great to add to the suit thread...

do you have one like that without the showbadge?..

AM

2nd pic down the head looks to have been moved or touched up as theres a big dred shaped shadow to the right and rough looking pixels around head.

although it cold be just a trick on the light :)

Nice suit though .

The picture is not fake.....the shadow that you can see is genuine and it is because of the flash....the reason it looks dodgy is because there are no other shadows present...the reason you can see the shadow of the dread is because the shadow of the head is on the wall which is quite far in the background compared to the bed (which is where the rest of the shadow will be) so it is larger and some of it is in view....the reason for the pixels around the rest of the head is due to the camera (sorry rogue lol)....if you look at each other object in the room there is a similar pixilation going on.
Sorry for quoting your post Lee......but it's because you pointed out the shadow :)

Nice suit BTW..........and that last pic doesn't look super imposed at all ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back