My Costume This Halloween

predmaniac

I took my costume out for a couple of hours around town. Working with a video for Youtube but got a few stills off for now.

VIDEO LINK

halloween08_a.jpg

halloween08_b.jpg

halloween08_c.jpg

halloween08_d.jpg

halloween08_e.jpg

halloween08_f.jpg

Nice shots of my laser site.
halloween08_g.jpg

halloween08_h.jpg

halloween08_j.jpg

On the prowl in the Nightclub

halloween08_k.jpg

halloween08_l.jpg

halloween08_m.jpg

halloween08_n.jpg

halloween08_p.jpg

halloween08_n.jpg

halloween08_q.jpg

halloween08_r.jpg

halloween08_s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dude you get massive props for sporting a bio and a mask...either one is a challenge,.....but to do them both

i've only seen a few folks do that.

That was great!!! ...now it makes me wonder how many people I temporarily blinded with my lasers on Halloween

Why'd he run from the chicks?

Well...

I was at a party on Friday night and some chick had to 'tongue' the ALIEN, pull on his tubes and what not!
I was afraid for the costume!!!
However, I think they like a mystery man. They always go for the guys in the costumes.

One thing, Bovine13.. if they aren't pretty....

:D

Predmaniac: You frakkin' rocked when you took off your bio and you had a full mask on!!!!
Great costume!

And Dahdtoudi - Didn't Bowie have a song that went: Let's dance. Put on your pred shoes and dance the blues....?

Yes hive you've hit on the head. I have been doing this a long time and in nearly every case of costume damage, females are the culprits. I just dont know what it is with a full suit like the pred but if they are not yanking your dreds they are leaping on your back, aaaagh. So discretion is the better part of valour and I usually put some distance when it gets crowded.

KIT thanks, that means a lot coming from you sir, but ive always said if you are gonna do it, do it right. But it is some workout wearing it all for 2 to 3 hours.

Loved the video, awsome!

If i ever get rich Ill come out there with my suit "once done" and will go do a little hunt. I couldnt stop laffin at you dancing that was just awsome bro *high five*

AWESOME!!!

Man, that was a real pick me up. Great job on the Suit. It looks like you had a ton o' fun that night.

That was great how you kind of just shrugged those women off (thats how I looked at it anyway).

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back