My Costume Creating

panik33

Hey I'm creating a budget pred costume for the London expo In may I'll give you the details and I'd like to know if you think I can do it.

Bio : I've bought a bull bio all I need to do is repaint it (UPDATE)

Skin : I'm going to get a mr incredible suit and latex it up and paint it up

Armour : I'm going to use foamies and mould them into the right shape

head : Ive bought a usurper P1 full head (UPDATE)

Hands and feet i've located already

bought an airbrush from ebay and geting paints soon

So do you think I can do it by may 2010
or am I very mistaken with what I can achive in the few months I have left

I'd apresheate any stories of how long your parts have taken you to finish if I'm gona make my costume for the time i need to know roughly how long each part would take to finish

thanks

Ron

anything is possible, it all depends on your mindset, attitude and how much time you allocate yourself each day. There's nothing like that feeling of wearing your newly completed suit out in public for the first time.

Nice one hope to see you there mcm was when I first fell in love with pred suits well now chrismas I's comin to an end hopefully I can get on and buy all the parts I need

Yer kind of a downer the guy selling me the P1 bio just pulled out and decided he wants to keep it so now I have to find another

Drive forward with the project, the bio will present itself in time. I started my suit in September, I guess and have been making progress without having to devote everyday to it, spent a couple of whole weekends, but not everyday.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back