Here are some shots of me in my suit.
Dreads from Froggy.
Hands from Monstermaker.
Blades from Don Jar.

MePredator6_1_.jpg

MePredator7_1_.jpg

MePredator8_1_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Niiiiiice, You look great. Nice thin and tall with slight hint of scary power. Well done! How'd you find wearing it?

Best
TAZ

..another nice suit...You look stunning suited up as well, Endoskull. It's starting to look like the UK is a hot bed for fine ass preds. :)
~Estelle

Thanks for your kind comments guys. I am really starting to feel like a true member of this great community.
The suit is great to wear, if a little hot at times, but once the head goes on you ARE the hunter !

awesome suit,i love petes work,

i read before you were not happy with it when it arrived? what work did you do on it?

is the bio pete's??

my favourite suit,i have the same suit from pete when he first sculpted it its my fav!

i was going to wear it to the same convention but couldnt go,it would have been good to have hooked up

it fits you perfectly how tall are you?

peace

awesome suit,i love petes work,

i read before you were not happy with it when it arrived? what work did you do on it?

is the bio pete's??

my favourite suit,i have the same suit from pete when he first sculpted it its my fav!

i was going to wear it to the same convention but couldnt go,it would have been good to have hooked up

it fits you perfectly how tall are you?

peace

Hi there,

Since the suit arrived I have......
Replaced the Dreads with much lighter ones from Froggy
Added leather butt flap and front strips
Replaced all Dread rings
Foamed the legs
Replaced all Velcro
Istalled led lights in left gauntlet
Replaced blades in right gauntlet
Replaced the hands with larger ones
Re painted multiple areas on the latex
The Bio is deformed but ok
Fitted new switch and wiring for lasers
Coated the mask with permawet.
Fitted new neck ring
Fitted cable effects to arm, chest, and medi-pack
Fitted human spine effect

I am 6 foot 2" and around 210 lbs so I didnt have to foam the torso at all. I think the suit fits me well, and am very happy with it now.
I would love to get together with you for a hunt. Going to Memorabilia Birmingham NEC in November (It will be nice and cool) if you fancy it ?

Regards
Phil.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back